Who says a muscle car can’t also be a family vehicle? With lots of space and tons of tech, the 2021 Dodge Challenger is extremely versatile.
Power and Performance
- Starting Price: $28,545
- Engine: 3.6-liter V6
- Power: 303 horsepower, 268 lb.-ft. of torque
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic
- MPG: 30 HWY
There are quite a few engines to pick from with the Dodge Challenger. The base model comes with a 3.6-liter V6 that generates 303 horsepower and 268 lb-ft of torque.
If you’re looking for more hp or torque, consider one of these:
- 7-liter Hemi V8: 375 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque
- 4-liter Hemi V8: 485 hp and 475 lb-ft of torque
- 2-liter supercharged Hemi V8: 717 hp and 656 lb-ft of torque
- 2-liter high-output supercharged Hemi V8: 797 hp and 707 lb-ft of torque
- 2-liter high-output supercharged Hemi V8: 807 hp and 707 lb-ft of torque (in the SRT Super Stock)
The standard transmission is an eight-speed automatic, but you can opt for a six-speed manual. Rear-wheel drive comes standard, but all-wheel drive is available. This Dodge coupe will have no trouble getting you up to speed very quickly.
The Dodge Challenger has a roomy cabin with space for up to five people. Cloth upholstery, a six-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob are all standard.
- Ventilated front seats
- Driver’s seat memory settings
- A power tilt-and-telescoping heated steering wheel
- Nappa leather and Alcantara suede upholstery
Few models in its class offer as much trunk space as the Dodge Challenger does: 16.2 cubic feet. There are also numerous built-in tech features in this new Dodge. In addition to an infotainment system with a seven-inch touchscreen, you will get:
- Proximity keyless entry
- Android Auto™
- Apple CarPlay®
- Two USB ports
- A six-speaker stereo
Remote start, satellite radio, and a navigation system are also available.
Every 2021 Dodge Challenger comes with a rearview camera, traction control, and brake assist. There are also quite a few extras:
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Forward collision warning
- Blind spot monitoring
- Rear parking sensors
- Automatic high-beam headlights
Come down to Woody Folsom Dodge near Vidalia to pick out your perfect new Dodge Challenger. And if you’re not looking for something new, then remember to check out our wide selection of used cars. Stop by today!